Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chloe-Bug is turning 1!

I can't believe it...our sweet little Chloe is 1 year old. She is following right in her brother's footsteps with her independence and determination. She knows what she wants and has no problem letting us know. She has been walking pretty good since early January, but just recently started walking everywhere she goes and as fast as her legs will take her.


Unfortunately, those little legs take her into the cabinets, dog food bowl, Jake's closet, and just about anywhere she can get into something...such a little busy body! She loves stuffed animals, baby dolls, animals, and of course her big brother. Looking back I wouldn't change their age difference for anything.



They play so great together and if you want Sissy to laugh all you have have to do is go get Jake. That being said...the two of them together in a shop cart almost makes me pull my hair out. Yes, even at such a young age they know how to push each others buttons and aggravate beyond belief. All in all, I can't help but loving them to death...even on our challenging days, they make me smile with joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment