Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jake the Shepherd!

Jake's new preschool put on a Christmas play which I was so excited/nervous about. For starters, we all know Jake has a clothing issue and does not like to wear things out of the norm, but since he did so good at Halloween this year, I was hopeful. Then they gave me the script!!! I was like seriously, how do I get a 3 year old to learn these lines...you are crazy!! Despite it all, we practiced almost every night and they practiced everyday at school.
His lines were:
"Glory to God in the Highest"
"Let us go into Bethlehem"
"Glory to God in the Highest and on Earth, peace good will toward men"
Thank goodness none of these lines had to be said alone...all three shepherds said them together.
In the end, the play was great! I was able to get my classes covered at school so I could attend and he did so good...he even wore the (maroon...gig'em) shepherds costume !
I was shocked and so proud!!
I am waiting on the video...so hopefully I will post it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment